There's no better place to succeed than Magnolia Woods!
STUDENT PROGRESS CENTER
JCampus Student Progress Center (SPC) is a system that allows parents to view their student’s school information. It is the system that will replace Home Access Center (last year’s parent access center).
Student Progress Center (SPC) updates student data activity as it happens, enabling students and parents to track progress and prepare for success. Catch up on your child’s homework, check discipline, get teacher comments, see school announcements, owed fees, and so much more.
To access Student Progress Center (SPC) use the following link:
MAGNOLIA WOODS MISSION AND PLEDGE
I will strive to leave my school with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to become an active member of a dynamic learning community.
Therefore, I will
Eager to Learn
Respect myself and others
Because there is not better place to succeed than Magnolia Woods.
IMPORTANT REMINDERS FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
- Your child must have a signed note if you are requesting they go home a different way than usual.
- You may not check out your student after 2:45 p.m.
- The carpool line is on the Baird Lane side of the school. You should approach the school from the direction of Chandler Street or Walden subdivision.
- Cell phones are not allowed on our school campus. Bringing to school a cell phone or similar device is solely at the student’s risk. Neither the School Board nor the school shall be liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged device including any confiscated device. (EBR Students Rights and Responsibilities Handbook and Discipline Policy)
- Belts are required for bottoms with belt loops.